Champions Gate #6 - The Retreat - 8 Bed 5 Baths Villa 155 Resort Reviews
4000 sq. ft.
Champions Gate is only minutes from The Walt Disney Resort and Attractions. With beautiful arching gates you can see from I-4, you are immediately drawn in. The lush greenery and palm trees remind you that there is no better place to enjoy the warm Central Florida weather. Champions Gate has everything you could ask of a luxury resort and golf community.
Champions Gate has 36 holes of the most beautiful golf courses in Central Florida, designed by none other than Greg Norman. On top of that, they are adding another 18 holes to make this area a golfer's dream.
This 3800sq/ft villa includes the following amenities:
- 8 Luxurious Bedrooms (4 King Room, 1 Double Queen Room, 3 Twins Room)
- Loft with TV and game Console
- 5 Bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious sitting and dining area
- Theater room with Big Screen
- Games room with pool table
- Private Pool and Spa in screened lanai
- Free access to all facilitles within the community
- Free long distance phone calls to USA, Canada, and Mexico
- Complementary high speed WiFi internet access in unit
- Digital Cable TV included
- Baby gear included (baby gate, crib, high chair, stroller)
- Fresh towels and linens included
- Fully equipped dine-in kitchen with stainless appliances
- Full sized washer and dryer included in unit
- Hair dryer, ironing board & iron included
- LCD TV with DVD player and Nintendo Wii gaming console
- Friendly customer support from a dedicated manager throughout your stay
- Gated community with 24 hour security guard
- Free on site parking
- No Check In Required / Secure keyless entry to unit
Champions Gate Amenities
Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Restaurant with Dining Menu
On-Site coffee shop
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
Convenience Store (on site)
Orlando International Airport
By Car: 35 Minutes
Location: Champions Gate Resort
Distance To Disney
Distance To Universal
Distance To Airport
Champions Gate Resort is a beautiful Vacation Resort located just 7 miles to Walt Disney World and 18 miles to Universal Studios of Orlando. This feature packed gated resort offers many amenities that will help make your dream Orlando vacation come true!The most popular amenities are definitely the Fitness Center. Other available amenities include Tennis Court. Champions Gate Resort is located about 30 minutes away from the Orlando International Airport, and 20 minutes away from the Amtrak station. Looking for food? There is a long list of restaurants located just nearby, some of which includes Olive Garden, Charlie's Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, and Bamaha Breeze. If you are looking for more than just the theme parks, there are also other activities such as shopping, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, and watersports.
The Retreat at Champions Gate Resort Amenities
- 2 Heated Resort Pools
- Hot Tub
- Waterpark / Splash area
- Lazy River
- Private Cabanas
- Full Service Tiki Bar
- Business Center with Internet
- Video Arcade
- Meeting Rooms
- On-site Dining Area with Bar
- Fitness Center
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Children Playground
- Tennis Court
- Champions Gate Golf Club
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay
Last Minute Special
Dec 5, 2019 - Dec 11, 2019
Dec 12, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019
Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 2, 2020
Jan 3, 2020 - Mar 15, 2020
Mar 16, 2020 - Mar 29, 2020
Special discount when you stay for 7 nights or more!
A signed Rental Agreement and a $300 Reservation Deposit is required to secure a booking.
Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. If booking date is within 45 days, the full payment is due once booking is confirmed.
We accept All Major Credit Card, PayPal, Cashier's Check, and Direct Deposit.
Laptop friendly workspace
No Smoking In Entire Unit
Dishes and silverware
Cooking Basics (Pots and Pan)
Free parking on premise
Long term renters
Smoking not allowed
Upper floors accessible by stairs only
Entire unit wheelchair accessible
155 Resort Reviews
1 - 2 of 155
5 of 5 Stayed:10/10/2019
Value is excellent. Resort is beautiful and extremely well kept and amenities are excellent. We enjoyed the lazy river, the pool and the children's area.
5 of 5 Stayed:9/21/2019
Enjoyed the pools and lazy river at the Oasis Club. The shuttle service was to ans from the club was a nice touch.